Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNRESOLVED URGENT ACTION🎬 A Incorrect Default

MrPatel
Joining in

UNFAIRLY TREATMENT 

YOU SHOULD LOOK AFTER YOUR VULNERABLE CUSTOMERS 

I am really fed up with Virgin media get a manger to call me back before this situation get worser for you as a business.

Respond to my email and remove the default which was put on unfairly due to virgin poor customer service. REMOVE THIS NOW IF YOU DONT I WILL CONTINUE MY COMPLAINT WITH THE ICO AND FCA AND TRADING STANDARDS AND LEGALLY.. You provide false information to credit agency and expect to get away with it .

I have email you 40 time to 

Support Service - Credit File Amendment <creditfileamendments@virginmedia.co.uk>

reply back with a confirmation of a full removal of the default and if you do not remove this in the next few hours, I will continue to take action as outline above.

I HAVE SUPPLY YOU WITH CLEAR EVIDENCE THIS IS A VIRGIN MEDIA ERROR LACK OF COMMUNICATION EVEN WHEN A LETTER WAS SENT VIA RECORDED DELIVERY YOU IGNORE IT

KIND REGARDS MR D

CALL me back number [DELETED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

19 REPLIES 19

I feel like I need to go public with the account detail and behaviour of virgin media colleagues who make false promise giving us false hope 

We less two hours before credit reference agency closed to remove the default for tommorow.

I am in danger of losing money if this is not dealt with.

Thanks for the confirmation

We're not able to expedite any default removal, you've done the right thing in emailing the team. They will come back to you in the timescales already advised via the community as well.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

They not replying back 

Virgin really don't care 

I haven't got time to wait please refer it if you can john 

They can take upto 28 days to reply as per the previous advice given. It cannot be expedited any quicker I'm afraid. 

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I can't wait 28 days

I am sorry for that but that is the timescales.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

THIS A VIRGIN MEDIA ERROR LACK OF COMMUNICATION AND CUSTOMERS SERVICE YOU MUST HAVE A WAY OF REACHING OUT TO THE TEAM.