cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UK help line?

phammond2
On our wavelength

Is there a UK help line? The Auto Bots online and on the phone only have generic answers and very little product knowledge when trying to add or remove TV packs like Drama or Documentaries?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @phammond2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues getting through to our team and that you've not had a great experience on our online contact options.

You can call our team directly on 150/ 03454541111 to chat to our team about any package changes. Unfortunately, we cannot make these amendments on this platform. I do apologise. You can also text us on 07533051809 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112 to discuss your package. Please be aware that our texting and messaging services are not an instant service and our team will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @phammond2,

Welcome back to our Community Forums! Thank you for your post and I'm very sorry to hear that you're having some issues getting through to our team and that you've not had a great experience on our online contact options.

You can call our team directly on 150/ 03454541111 to chat to our team about any package changes. Unfortunately, we cannot make these amendments on this platform. I do apologise. You can also text us on 07533051809 or message us on WhatsApp on 07305327112 to discuss your package. Please be aware that our texting and messaging services are not an instant service and our team will respond to you as soon as possible. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help. We're here to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs