cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to upgrade services online

Mavtyke
Joining in

Hi,

im trying to upgrade my services through the online portal to get gig1 fibre. Everything seems like it is going through, I get an email confirmation and some new contract documents but my account status hasn’t changed. I completed the order last Friday, have the hub 4 so I would have expected it to go through by now. I logged on my account this morning and was able to put the same upgrade through again so something is definitely wrong. I have tried to call twice to resolve the issue but the agents keep trying to cross sell me volt which works out more expensive than the offer online. What can I do. Is there an online support team that can help? 

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Mavtyke,

Welcome to our Community Forums, and thanks for your post.

Unfortunately, we're unable to assist with package changes directly via our Forums. I understand you've had issues when calling our Team; therefore, are you able to pop us a text on +44753 305 1809, or alternatively a WhatsApp on +447305 327 112 and one of the team will be able to look into why this hasn't been processed for you.

Cheers

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi Reece,

Thank You for your advice

I tried whatsapp today. I was offered a good deal on a m500 package. Went away to think about it and then the next advisor wouldn’t put it through . Nor will anyone honour the offer that is still appearing on the my account section of virgin media, £23 for a gig1 speed boost

I don’t normally post on forums or express dissatisfaction  but this is by far the worst experience I have ever had with any company. I’m stunned at the low level of customer service you provide to people paying you over £100pcm for the packages with all the bells and whistles. 

We are very sorry to hear that this has been your experience @Mavtyke

I'd be happy to take a closer look into this and see what has happened. I will pop you a PM now so we can do so.

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of your screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thank you.