cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to move home

lesleyb-
On our wavelength

Hi

So I'm trying to move home.  Believe me, it's the worst farce I've ever been involved in and that's before involving Virgin!

I'm aware of previous posts on this subject and will be trying them.  I finally got the equipment to the new place but have yet to get the TV up there.  

I started the moving home process with Virgin using my mobile phone two days ago.  Apart from the fact that they use grey text on a grey background in what looks like a 4pt or at best 6pt font, which itself is called something like CircularWhisperTT-Light for the Virgin side, they then use a fainter grey font on a white background for mt replies.  So I can neither clearly see what I'm typing nor see what the Virgin operator has said.

I've raised a complaint because it's a very poor accessibility issue.  It's a thin font, in very small point size, on similar colour backgrounds - absolutely designed to make it impossible to use effectivelyn in any way at all.

So, I know Virgin serves my new address.  I know I want to move my services to the new address.

But today, I cannot raise chat at all, on any platform, phone or PC.

So I can't process this move Virgin-side today,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lesleyb-

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had with the moving process. 

Sadly we're unable to assist with moving queries over this community. 

You would need to call into the team via 150/0345 454 1111 for this to be addressed or you can use our WhatsApp messaging service via: +447305 327 112

^Martin

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Martin_N
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi lesleyb-

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community. 

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue you've had with the moving process. 

Sadly we're unable to assist with moving queries over this community. 

You would need to call into the team via 150/0345 454 1111 for this to be addressed or you can use our WhatsApp messaging service via: +447305 327 112

^Martin

lesleyb-
On our wavelength

Hi Martin

Thank you for replying. I was at the time completely exasperated by the automated options. 

I think I have finally got it sorted by ringing 150 and talking to a human being.

I used the advice share in another thread. 

But thank you for taking the time to post your reply because it may also help others. 

Kind regards, 

Lesley 

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Lesleyb-, 

Thank you for updating the thread and letting us know this has now been resolved. 

Please do get in touch if we can assist with anything in the the future.

Thanks,

Nat