cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to confirm new contact and price

netingit
Joining in

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone could help clear up my confusion, a bit of a stupid question but, I just wanted to make sure I don't end up in a bit of trap...

I just put in a request for a broadband speed upgrade.  I am a little confused as to what Virgin referred to as new cost after X month.

I currently have M350 and want to upgrade to 1Gb. I had some promotions on my account which runs out next year in march (end of my 18-month contract with a virgin). The new 1Gb service requires a new 18-month contract. I have seen my current promotions have applied which has reduced the new services' monthly price a little.

What I am not sure about is what Virgin refers to "Your monthly cost from month 19 will be £77.15" Would this be the 19th month from the new contract or, the old contract which runs out in march 2023? 

On the contract summary sheet, there is no mention of my current service, it is just payment details, a line confirming 18 min contract, the total cost of the service per month, and, "Your monthly cost from month 19 will be £77.15"

I am guessing the 19th month is referring to one month after my new 18 month contract?

1 REPLY 1

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @netingit

Thanks for your post, and a warm welcome back to the Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear there has been some confusion with the change in your package. If the change has created a new contract, then any emails received after you've made this change, will be referring to the new contract you have signed.

You can, however, check this directly in your My Virgin Media under your "My Bills" section, which will show any active contracts and their end date.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ