cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trying to Cancel but Getting Nowhere

DSWB10
Joining in

I have changed my landline and broadband over to Sky but only the landline contract with Virgin was cancelled automatically so I have been trying to cancel the broadband without success.

I tried ringing up your call centre but never got through after an hour of waiting. I sent a text message as per the instructions on your website asking to cancel on 4th May and only got an automated response from Virgin. I raised a complaint (C-1605221494) which I have an email to state you received it but it never shown on my account dashboard in the complaints tracker section and I never received a reply and today when I finally got to speak to someone when I called your call centre they where very difficult to speak to and said they needed to put me through to another department to cancel. When I was put through the new operator asked for the best number to recall me if we got cut off. I gave them the number and then they asked what assistance I needed and I said I wanted to cancel and then I was cut off. I never received a call back so I am at a total loss how to cancel my broadband with you.

Can anyone assist please?

1 REPLY 1

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello DSWB10. 

Thanks for your post. 

Did you contact Sky to join and ask for your number to be ported over?

If so then it is the Customers duty to contact us and cancel the remaining services , which you have tried to do. 

I am happy to take a look at the complaint and see what is what for you.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L