cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Topsachback

RandeepKaur
Joining in

Hi 

I need the WS or CH number for TopCashback - can you help? 

7 REPLIES 7

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @RandeepKaur and a very warm welcome to you!

Can you please expand on this for me? 

I'm not sure we will have access to the numbers you require, but if you can offer some more information, we may be in a better position to assist you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

It's the Order ref. (beginning with either WS followed by 7 digits or CH followed by 10 digits).that would be in your original documentation from VM.

Possibly in your spam or junk folders.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

RandeepKaur
Joining in

57C73792-CDD8-4AD3-AA55-22AAFAE910CB.png

Hello
Thank you for your reply.

we purchased virgin broadband contract last year through TopCashback. Below are the details.

name on account: [REMOVED]

account number: [REMOVED]

area ref: 14

Email address
[REMOVED]

Phone number
[REMOVED]

Attached is the screenshot from TopCashback customer service asking for a reference number starting with WS or CH to be able to process the Cashback. 

Let me know if you require any further information.

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]

Hi RandeepKaur,

Can you please confirm if you've checked your order confirmations/ contract as newapollo has advised?

Alex_Rm

Hello

yes I have checked the confirmation emails. The only reference I could find was CH20044200. Which I forwarded to TopCashback, but they rejected the claim.

Thanks for coming back to us RandeepKaur, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Thanks RandeepKaur and please let us know if you have any further issues.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L