cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top Cash Back payment not recieved.

Almath
Joining in

I took out a big bundle contract on 15/11/19. This was done coming from the TopCashBack site on the promise of a £130 cashback.

I queried it with TCB.

29/1/20
Hello,

Your Missing Cashback Claim for Virgin Media Fibre Broadband, TV and Calls (15 Nov 19) has been updated.

This claim was previously 'On Ice' meaning it couldn't be submitted to the merchant until now ( 75 days after purchase).

Unless you hear otherwise, you don't currently need to do anything, we will submit your claim to the merchant.

21/4/20
Hi there,

I can confirm that we have now received an update as regards to the status of this claim. Unfortunately, it seems that the merchant has taken the decision to decline this submission, and as such we have not received any cashback to pay over to you or add as a pending indication to your account.

The reason that we have received to support this decision states…

“terms and conditions were not met”.

We are sorry that we have not been able to recover anything for you on this occasion.

Could you possibly just confirm the following details for us:

Can you possibly confirm whether any part of your purchase was cancelled, amended, or returned?
Did you use any voucher codes or discounts for this transaction?

With this additional information, we will be able to advise you further.

My purchase wasn't cancelled amended or returned. I didn't use any voucher codes or discounts. I went to the Virgin media website from TopCashback and purchased one of the packages that were offered at that time.

This was queried with Virgin. Who clearly thought an error had been made as they asked if I have a copy of my original bill.

This was uploaded and included the WS number on the 28/7/20 to TCB and was forwarded to Virgin.

Since this date nothing from Virgin Media.

This is not a Top Cash Back fault, it's Virgin reneging on an offer. TCB can't pay me until Virgin pay them.

I wasn't informed how “terms and conditions were not met”. As mentioned above I went through the TCB site to virgin and purchased a package without a discount or voucher.

So, where's my cashback?

1 REPLY 1

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Almath, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

I'm afraid any cashback offers taken through a third party need to be raised and escalated back with the company you took the offer from. 

We're not able to help with this at all. 

I would advise going back to Top Cashback for them to escalate things directly. 

Apologies we were unable to help on this occasion. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs