cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Thinking of cancelling Contract

SouthWaleschris
Rising star

Since no one seems to be responding to my other posts here we go again with a new post.

For about a year i've not been able to manage my account online, when i go to profile i just get an error saying Oops something went wrong.

Ive spoken to both Level 1 & 2 Support who keep promising me to get it resolved but its one big joke on Virgin Medias part to a point i'm thinking of just cancelling and going with EE who is also my mobile phone supplier who can do me a good deal on broadband, OK may not be as fast but at least i will be able to manage settings etc when i want.

I'm gonna give Virgin 1 last attempt to fix this if they cannot do this then i am almost certain to move, please can someone from Virgin at the joke shop be kind enough to give me an update on what is actually taking place as i've not had anyone contact me even after promising for weeks.

Thanks.

Where ever you maybe.... Let your wind go free!

"So in retrospect the best cable to get is cat6e"
9 REPLIES 9

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SouthWaleschris, thanks for the message and we can see that an IT ticket has been raised for this. Can you confirm when you get this error message and date, can you also provide us with a screen shot? Chris

Op good luck

This is precisely what i get......

VMSS.jpg

Hi SouthWaleschris,

Thanks for coming back to us.

I've checked the IT ticket for you and it looks like the team are still investigating this matter for you, I am really sorry for the delay and for the inconvenience caused.

You'll still be able to access the billing side of things on your My Virgin Media account, just not the package change options for now until this is sorted.

Thanks so much for your patience.

Beth

Beth

This problem still hasn't been sorted and i think it was first reported last October, what a joke.

Really sorry for the delays, it's clearly not the level of service or experience we wish to provide SouthWaleschris. From looking at the ticket it is still open and has been since September last year, I have raised this with a member of the IT team to look into and to try to get this fully resolved as quickly as possible.

Rob

I know i'm bumping this thread again but the issue still isn't resolved and its been around a year ongoing!!

Hi SouthWaleschris,

I am terribly sorry to hear this issue is still ongoing - I have checked your account and can see that the ticket has now been closed, so I'll pop you over a PM so I can look into this for you.

Kind regards

Beth

Beth

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi SouthWaleschris,

Thanks for letting me know the issue has now been resolved via PM 🙂

Just give us a shout if you need anything else!

Enjoy the rest of your day,

Beth

Beth