cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Theft from virgin media is everywhere

Kevurg
Tuning in

Virgin media stole my money for 15 months before finally accepting the theft. I have since learnt of many other thefts by this company including money stolen from my mother. 

She left the company but was charged for many months after she left for no reason. This seems to happen to lots of people. My mother realised the stress this has caused me over the past 15 months and doesn’t not want to pursue the stolen money. 

How can i best pursue the theft on her behalf? 

Thanks 

kevin 

5 REPLIES 5

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Kevin.

Thanks for posting. I am sorry you feel this way.

Is the account you are referring to for your Mum, a mobile account or a cable account please? 

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

She had a phone contract with virgin.

Thank you for that information. 

When your mother left the company did you contact our Retention's team to provide her 30 days notice for cancellation?

^Martin

She did. Thanks for your help but do not worry I have made a formal complaint. Virgin media are a rogue and underhand organisation who lie, steal and obstruct the course of justice. I will be in contact with the media because I have quite a story to tell. I know so many people who have been stolen  from and they cannot get away with doing this to so many people. My mother is ill and cannot cope with the lies, deceit and theft by this company to push this so I must do this for her. People need to know how underhand this company is. I am making it my mission to show as many people as possible how horrific they are. When people try to leave they either don’t let them or do but instead continue to steal money. Theft is totally wrong. 

With the complaint submitted the team will be working to provide you with a resolution within 28 days per our code of practice: https://virg.in/comcop. I'm sure our team will be able to help resolve this for you. 

^Martin