cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The details you have entered are incorrect, please check and try again.

Aglon
Tuning in

I see many posts about that and ZERO normal improvements. I suppose, paying £45 per month it's normal to see Zero improvement at least in registering without any problem. Why this problem have to exist? 

I am using Virgin for 3 years and I remember that I couldn't register back then during my fist month. Now I am back and have the same issue. 

I don't know why I have to waste my time finding the way to register. 

Today was a problem with Internet so I just wanted to check something, but I can't...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, Aglon,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues registering, we can help get you set up. You mentioned the Bristol code is 34, do you mean as the area reference? Because if so, then I don't think that's correct.

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Aglon
Tuning in

I have 9 numbers, my surname is right, the Bristol code is 34, so what else can be wrong? I don't have middle name - all these issues I found in other posts.

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community forums, Aglon,

Sorry to hear that you are having issues registering, we can help get you set up. You mentioned the Bristol code is 34, do you mean as the area reference? Because if so, then I don't think that's correct.

I've sent you a private message to confirm your account details.

Cheers,

Corey C

Aglon
Tuning in

as the guy never sent me a contract as promised (I see that my old email has the wrong letter here, maybe that's is the reason) I couldn't check this code ))) lol, and I delete all other stuff, didn't know it's important. I suppose 3 years ago I tried the wrong code too), cos found the wrong one in Internet ))...

Ok, but now everything is working.

Thanks

Thanks for your private messages and updates, Aglon,

Glad to hear you are able to register now with the correct area reference number.

Cheers,

Corey C