cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Terrible Customer services Disgusted as been charged for a package that I had called up and changed

NeilWints
Tuning in

My end of contract was coming up and the price had jumped by nearly £30. I rang and agreed a new package, was sent the order details which was a cost of less than original price. I've just been charged the price VM told me despite making a phone call and receiving an order via email confirming this. 

I now cannot get through on customer services number it just keeps cutting me off. Absolutely disgusted. Terrible Customer Services

11 REPLIES 11

NeilWints
Tuning in

I am ringing the 0345 number and it continually cuts me off. 

NeilWints
Tuning in

I have the contract for the new price in my email but they haven't switched it over. It has a contact summary sheet number on it so am hoping they honour the conversation

And after 35 minutes holding and a call the rep said he was transferring me to customer relations. I said please don’t cut me off. He cut me off. Terrible customer services. Will be looking at how OFCOM look at this sort of service

Again another awkward agent. Does anyone know how I can report this to OFCOM and also make an official complaint to Virgin

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/complaints

https://www.virginmedia.com/help/complaints  Hint: Use the postal route, don't phone!

And if you find that a formal complaint gets nowhere, these are the people who will actually sort the matter out.  Before involving them, read their customer guidance carefully.  Twice.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NeilWints

Good morning and thanks for posting on our community forum, sorry to hear about the mishap with your package price.

I am going to drop you a private message now to collect some more information and investigate further, please keep an eye on your inbox for a message from myself.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

I've replied to the person in the forum team and yet again radio silence!!!!!

This is getting worse and worse. Completely stuck even though Virgin Media are themselves in breach of the contract. What do I do next??

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @NeilWints

Thanks for your post

I was off shift and I have responded to your private message if you could kindly check your inbox for me, thank you for your patience 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi NeilWints,

Travis is currently out of office so I've assigned this to myself to get an update.

Has this been sorted for you now?

Let us know,

Kain