cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Telephone password

harrietkin
Joining in

Hello!

I am trying to activate my broadband as it keeps not working however every time I try to phone to sort it is asking for a password (certain characters from it)! I’ve received no post, don’t remember ever setting this up and it isn’t the same as my account password online - please can someone help me sort this so I can actually set my internet up properly

Thanks in advance 

5 REPLIES 5

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It will be the password for your broadband account that should be in the contract emailed to you. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

I might be being stupid but I can’t see a password anywhere in my contract?

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @harrietkin,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

I'm sorry to hear of the issues that you're having trying to speak to the team, the telephone password would be what assigned to your account, when setting it up your account with us here. Have you been able to speak to anyone since you last posted?

If not, please let me know and we can look into this further for you from here by passing secondary security questions. If you still need help, I will send over a private message over to you.

Regards,

Steven_L

Hi 

I still need help so if you could drop me a private message that would be great!

Thanks in advance 

Morning harrietkin

Thanks for coming back to us, I'll PM you now

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill