cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talking to a Human Being

jd1992
Tuning in

Hi I was trying to speak to a member of staff regarding price increases for a loyal customer and I wasted 8 hours of my time yesterday trying to get through to a human.

I couldn't remember the account password the robot asked for on the phone and the "person" behind the Whatsapp customer support would just keep repeating the same lines and sending the same form which also asked for that same password.

The person behind whatsapp would take up to 2 hours to reply, one time he took 1 hour to get back to me and his reply was that he was going to lunch for 1 hour.

Then his followup response was that his shift was over and that someone else would be dealing with me.

I've cancelled the direct debit at the bank  in the hopes that someone will phone me up to ask why.

The state of this "customer service" is shocking.

10 REPLIES 10

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @jd1992,

Thank you for coming back to me via Private Message. I'm glad that I was able to help you with your query after confirming the needed information. 

If there's anything further we can help you with, please let us know and post about it on our public forums. Our staff members will be more than happy to assist.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs