cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk protected package

AdeH
Joining in

Hi, I’m trying to help my elderly neighbour who’s been paying over £67 per month for her services. She doesn’t need internet or TV as only needs Freeview channels, but does need to keep landline due to health issues.

After 2 hours on the phone we got offered line only for £23.75 plus £1.75 for paper bills as she doesn’t have an email address. This still seams steep to me. I’ve just come across the Talk Protected package which sounds ideal. But I’ve no idea how to get her onto it. Keep getting told about cancellation fees and discount limits etc. I just want to get her on to the best line only package without having to sort out again in 18 months.

Thanks for any advice Ade

11 REPLIES 11

Hi Paul,

Good to hear from you. She's on the old style socket on the wall. I think we have got it sorted. She was in a panic this morning as it wasn't working and she's not had any paperwork about her bill or account. The line was down due to planned works, but she didn't know about it. After an hour on the phone this was all checked and and also found out why she wasn't getting the post. So fingers crossed it's all sorted.

Cheers

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @AdeH

Thanks for your response

Great to hear this should now be sorted, if anything does change be sure to let us know so we can investigate.

Have a great weekend

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs