Menu
Secretsid
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

TV

My Mother has had phone tv and Broadband for many years ( at least 10 and sure it is much longer ). She doesn't use her TV package and has unused the box for a long long time. She had someone come round to change her tV box for a new one. She said to him can you take it away as I don't use it .  She also asked him not to connect the new one up. He replied as you have a package it will cost another £10 a month if you no longer have it. This sounds wrong to me and I also am thinking of getting rid of my Virgin box but keeping the Broadband and telephone. Can anyone tell me if this is correct before I phone Virgin

0 Kudos
Highlighted
jb66
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: TV

If you want to change your package to exclude TV you need to speak to customer services to change your bundle, the technician cannot do that

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Having a bundle with tv,telephone,broadband can work out cheaper than just telephone and broadband as jb66 your mum would need to have chat with customer services via 150/0345 454 1111

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hello Secretsid

Thanks for your post 

Sorry to hear about the issues your Mother is having with the TV 

The more services a customer has the better deal we can offer 

This give us more scope for a bundle discount 

I am more than happy to have a look into this for you, should you need any more help 

Regards 

Gareth_L Forums Team 

0 Kudos