cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV and landline cancellation - finding this impossible

Ginger_Overlord
Tuning in

Hi,

Came to the decision to cancel my TV package and landline (but keep my internet) with Virgin and chatted to someone on their 'message us' chatbot system last weekend. They advised that I would be receiving an email 24-48hours from now confirming the package that I would be changed to (£44.00 per month just for internet).

I never received any email.

I have tried chatting to them since but they now doen't respond to my chats. Do you think that my package won't be changed and they will continue to bill me for the package I am currently on?

Anybody had any luck cancelling packages since the bill increase letter was distributed?

Cheers,

Ginger_Overlord

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ginger_Overlord,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I am so sorry to hear of your package related issues. Just to clarify, are you looking to carry out a change to your package, or are you looking to request the cancellation of your services? I only ask as you appear to have mentioned both in your post and and the thread title.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach,

Thanks for your reply.

I am currently set up with TV, internet, and landline. I want to remove TV and landline but keep the internet. I was under the impression that this was arranged through the chat message I had with Virgin last week, although I didn't receive any confirmation email of this (I did save the chat log if you need to view this).

Thanks,

Ginger_Overlord 

Thank you for your response @Ginger_Overlord 

To verify what has been done, I have sent you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope and provide a response when you can.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs