cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV and Telephone only bundle possible?

Siuko
Joining in

So I am trying to get a better price for my mother-in-law

Currently she is on Mix-IT TV and Anytime calls on her phone (she doesn't have broadband and doesn't need it)

I phoned retentions up and they said there are no options on the system for TV and Telephone only

She only needs Dave, BBC, ITV etc and Catchup TV and only basic telephone without extra free calls (weekend or anytime) as she has her mobile for calls now

Is it possible to get just TV and telephone? If so how?

What are the cheapest options?

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM's current TV boxes, the V6 & TV360, both need a VM home broadband connection to provide internet connection for the online functions such as OnDemand, streaming, and various updates.

It's only the legacy TiVo box that has an in-built internet connection, so you can't have a current TV product without also having VM broadband.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Siuko 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, its great to have you here.

As @japitts has stated out boxes do require an internet connection so we cannot issue landline and telephone deals only. We also cannot perform package changes via the forums but if you call our team back on 150/0345 454 1111 then a member of the team will be happy to help. 

Thank you