cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV and Broadband services suspended but bill was paid as usual by DD

T-K
Tuning in

Hi, All of my Broadband and TV services have been suspended with the website on my account saying my bill was not paid. However, even checking on Virgins website shows that the bill was paid by Direct Debit this month as usual, see below. 

The transaction also shows as being paid from my bank account via the direct debit on the correct date as usual. I have never missed a payment in the many years I have been a Virgin Media customer and I am unhappy to have had my services removed while being accused of not paying. Your own website shows that I have paid.

I have seen this happen to other people on here and it is obviously a mistake. Could a member of Virgin media's support staff please look into this and take the steps needed to restart my services. TK

3 REPLIES 3

T-K
Tuning in

20220810_022315.jpg

 Screen grab from my account on Virgin Media website.

20220810_032330.jpg

 Another screen grab from my account on Virgin Media Website. The bill has clearly been paid, and on the correct day as recorded on the Virgin website so why are my services suspended for none payment?

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there T-K, sorry to see there is an issue with your services although you've paid your bills and balance.

We are eager to best help however we do not support payments from this end. 
Please, could you call us at 0345 454 1111, options 2-1-2 and speak with our Care team so we can advise further on this for you?

Let us know how you get on and if the issue is resolved after you've reached us over the phone.
If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to ask here and we are happy to help.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs