Menu
DarkCoolCat
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Switch to another package

Got the usual letter 'your contract has ended' keep it, switch to another package or leave.

Did the online assistant to switch package, (i have the very old cisco V box and outdated modem still, Full house TV XL, M100 and Home Phone) all i wanted was the Broadband and TV only Package, Virgin TV 360 box the Bigger Bundle with M500 Fibre Broadband. 

All he wanted to offer was the Ultimate Oomph Bundle, after several times saying no thank you, he said "Okay, the TV 360 is exclusive to customers upgrading to the Ultimate Oomph" but that's not what it says on your website??

Only thing he would let me do is switch to the Ultimate Oomph Bundle so i had to say no thank you and leave. How on earth are you supposed to upgrade equipment and packages, even on the web site when i try and upgrade it says "oops, something went wrong😤

Any one know a easy way of doing this, I've seen people with the 360 box and not on the Ultimate Oomph Bundle so i don't know whats going on....

0 Kudos
Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Switch to another package

TV 360 is currently available only to existing customers upgrading to the Ultimate Oomph and to new customers.

A few existing customer were offered a trial of the new TV 360 via two phases, both now closed.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

DarkCoolCat
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for that Ernie

I managed to get through on phone and upgrade to the V6 boxes and M500 broadband, don't know why the online assistant couldn't do that, all he was interested in was upgrading me to the Ultimate Oomph. Cats are going to miss the old boxes, they loved them as a heater.

0 Kudos
Lisa_CC
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Please to hear you managed to get your package changed DarkCoolCat. Hope you enjoy your new boxes and do pop back if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos