cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub3 return issue

matty125
Tuning in

Hi,

Following the free upgrade and successful install of a hub 5, I returned the old hub 3 using the prescribed collect+ service.  The parcel was dropped off Sat 8th Jan and tracking show it was successfully collected from my local store and made its way to the national sorting office on Tuesday 11th Jan..  The website shows its a VM return at the top of the tracking page..  There has been no further update since and the status still shows as in 'on route'.

The delivery company website suggests delivery should be within 2 days which has obviously now passed.  

Has anyone had experience of this and is this normal or is this more likely a lost package?  If so what should I do?  I obviously don't want to be charged if its actually lost but equally dont want to waste time trying to contact the courier - I simply used the provided returns label and box provided.

Thanks

14 REPLIES 14

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @matty125, thanks for your reply to me via PM, you're very welcome.

I'm just responding publicly to close off this thread.

As discussed, please feel free to pop a message back on this thread if when you've sent off your Superhub 5 via Collect+, you need any further help or need to raise anymore concerns.

All the best and take care.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi,

I sent the suoerhub 5 as requested, and like my previous experience the tracking stops after being successfully received at the national sorting hub.  It has been like this since Tuesday.  8th.  Please can someone check my account to see if the hub has been successfully received and the pending charged removed from my account ?

Thank you

Hi matty125

I can look into this for you 

Sorry you have had to contact us on here 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security 
If you can check the purple envelope top right of your screen that would be great 
Regards     
Gareth_L

Hi

Sadly the saga continues, and today I have received an email confirmation saying the hub5 is due to be collected tomorrow as arranged previously.  As mentioned the hub5 was returned by collect+ and confirmation was provided that it was returned and matched to my account which should now be fully closed.

Please can someone advise what I should do in relation to the scheduled collection tomorrow?

Thanks

Hi matty125,

So I can give you an update on this I've popped you over a private message (purple envelope, top right hand corner)

Alex_Rm