cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superhub replacement not being delivered

hatfactory
Tuning in

So after about 10 years with my old Superhub it totally broke down last weekend - status lights flashing on when I switched it on, then nothing but the Virgin logo with a pink colour on the front. No internet connection whatsoever. So I call Virgin Sunday morning, they order me a brand new Superhub no problem, it'll arrive Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Nothing comes on Wednesday. I call up again and they say oh there's no tracking number so it'll probably be Royal Mail delivery rather than Yodel. Nothing comes Thursday or Friday so I call again and they say oh it's coming today - delivered by Virgin themselves no less! Nothing arrives by Friday evening so I call again. This is my fourth call. They look up my account and say oh there's no Superhub been ordered on your account! A whole week wasted. So this guy says I'll place the order now and upgrade you as a good will gesture. He even gives me a Yodel work number. This time it's schedule to be delivered next Wednesday - definitely! You'll forgive me for not getting my hopes up. My question is can someone from Virgin on here check my account and see if this is the accurate situation and if not help me out? Also is there any way of getting it before Wednesday? It's 2022, people are working from home, I can't believe how much hassle this has been for something people must call about every single day. Many thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

hatfactory
Tuning in

So after about 10 years with my old Superhub it totally broke down last weekend - status lights flashing on when I switched it on, then nothing but the Virgin logo with a pink colour on the front. No internet connection whatsoever. So I call Virgin Sunday morning, they order me a brand new Superhub no problem, it'll arrive Tuesday, Wednesday at the latest. Nothing comes on Wednesday. I call up again and they say oh there's no tracking number so it'll probably be Royal Mail delivery rather than Yodel. Nothing comes Thursday or Friday so I call again and they say oh it's coming today - delivered by Virgin themselves no less! Nothing arrives by Friday evening so I call again. This is my fourth call. They look up my account and say oh there's no Superhub been ordered on your account! A whole week wasted. So this guy says I'll place the order now and upgrade you as a good will gesture. He even gives me a Yodel work number. This time it's schedule to be delivered next Wednesday - definitely! You'll forgive me for not getting my hopes up. My question is can someone from Virgin on here check my account and see if this is the accurate situation and if not help me out? Also is there any way of getting it before Wednesday? It's 2022, people are working from home, I can't believe how much hassle this has been for something people must call about every single day. Many thanks.

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post @hatfactory, and I'm sorry to hear of the issues you've experienced when left waiting for the new hub.

I can look into the account for you, but if this has already been sent out for you, it will be difficult to speed this up for you

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn