cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Struggling to pay my bill this month help?

Laney1
Joining in

Hello I need to speak to someone about alate payment no1 available on the live chat 

Anyone able to help here?

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

VM staff do monitor this board, but it's not a real-time service and they won't now be responding until sometime tomorrow.

I'd recommend a read of https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-missed-payment - the collections direct-line reopens at 8am tomorrow.

They're on 0800 0520360.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Laney1

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome on board! It's lovely to have you on board! 

I am so sorry to hear you have struggled with a late payment! What exactly do you need help with? I'd love to help if I can!

Thank you.

My bill is due to be paid today but I'm not going to be able to pay it until 30th of July which is just over two weeks away. 

Can I have an extension till then or will my services be restricted and a late payment fee added? I'm really worried about it

Kind regards 

Lorraine

I'm so sorry to hear this Lorraine! I'm going to send you a PM so we can look into this together and hopefully get something sorted for you! 

Please keep an eye out for the purple envelope in the top right corner of you screen alerting you to a new message. 

Thanks again.