Menu
harris1972
On our wavelength
Message 71 of 74
Flag for a moderator

Re: Street cabinet still not fixed (area 21-see April 2018 archives)

Mobile contract cancelled too.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 72 of 74
Flag for a moderator

It's disappointing to hear this has pushed you to cancel your accounts with us harris1972 - that's the last thing we want. Sincere apologies on behalf of Virgin Media for the inconvenience & frustration this will have caused. 

I'm unsure why our usual processes have failed us on this occasion - but I assure you feedback will be provided to the relevant teams, and questions asked as to why this has been ongoing for so long without a satisfactory resolution. 

I appreciate that you feel you've had enough at this stage, but if there's anything further we can assist with please let us know & we'll do our best - if not, I hope we can make up for any failings at some point in future. 

Tom_F 

0 Kudos
harris1972
On our wavelength
Message 73 of 74
Flag for a moderator

I'm unsure why our usual processes have failed us on this occasion 

Go back to the April 2018 archives. The complaint was initially archived without proper resolution.

I contact you to inform you of damaged cabinet. You tell contractor to fix. Contractor "makes safe" by erecting orange barriers not carrying out the needed structural repair. Vandals remove orange barriers.It rains. I complain about loss of service & whole cycle starts again. Repeat for pretty much a 3 year period as the damage to the street box occurred in 2016 IIRC

Inability to get a status update from yourselves regarding what the repair team is doing. Complete failure of contractor to rectify issue in a reasonable time frame.

A fair amount of not my department,not my problem attitude endemic in the company.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
harris1972
On our wavelength
Message 74 of 74
Flag for a moderator

& still this cabinet is in a sorry state of disrepair.