Menu
Eron
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Still waiting for installation of phone and broadband

So I ordered virgin business broad band and telephone in November 2018 and still to this day I’m waiting for installation.

its been nearly 5 months and I keep getting cancellation and excuses saying their is a blockage (3 times) when I try and call them to sort it out they tell me that they are dealing with it but weeks go by.

Now my business is suffering, I was due to open my restaurant this week but because of this I have to delay the opening, virgin wont take it seriously and are not willing to do anything to help.  I would have thought planning an install for a business 5 month prior would be sufficient time, clearly I was wrong.

i called them yesterday only to get hung up on a anD to this day I don’t know what’s W happening.

i am now looking for different provider but this will also take time as no one will intamtlh give you service.

absolutely disgusted by virgin and their customer service 

there is a lady called Patrice Salangsang who is supposed to be a supervisor, but continuously lies and is completely no help.

im really upset and disappointed total disgusting behaviour I get from them.  

I hope no one relies on their services, I would never recommend them to anyone.

horseman
Alessandro Volta
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Still waiting for installation of phone and broadband

@Eron wrote:

So I ordered virgin business broad band and telephone in November 2018 and still to this day I’m waiting for installation.......Now my business is suffering, I was due to open my restaurant this week but because of this I have to delay the opening, .......

......I hope no one relies on their services, I would never recommend them to anyone...

Ah....  sincerely difficult to genuinely empathise without appearing  "patronising  or condescending" ...  😞

Well,  fwiw -  you are actually correct in that part but your conclusion  in that latter part is totally meaningless for many reasons:

You're posting( ala complaining) about business service on a Residential (ONLY) Service website but even an elementary Residential (or Business) service MUST have some Risk Assessment process (informal no doubt for.Residential but as you've discovered it needs to be formalised on a Business service and any  IT consultant with an IQ in 3 digits and large Professional Immunity insurance would have EMPHASISED NEVER RELY ON SINGLE ISP WITHOUT AT LEAST  ONE BACKUP BUT PREFERRABLY MORE!)

So either sue your IT consultant or if you did a RA yourself then like me,  keep two "quotations" on your desk/keyboard:

eventus stultorum magister

damnant quod non intelligunt

Yes. everyone hates an unhelpful smart *ss (including me)  procrastinating on hindsight but after 28yrs with IBM  and 5yrs with my own IT Consultancy earning  obscene fees then the only consistent worthwhile thing I learnt was that  there were even more things I didn't know when I retired 6years ago than when I started half-century  earlier. 

Good luck in recovering from the brutal "lesson" you've experienced...... but I suspect you won't make it again  whichever ISP you choose......

Regards Tony
"Life is a Binary Inspired Turing Computed Hologram"(don't PM or @Mention me - in case ignoring you offends)
DEFROCKED
0 Kudos
MSB1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi 

We have the same problem with virgin Business. We have business Bradband in our area, and after several attempts to have a connection via emails sent to customer service, we are just going in circles to get business broadband  connected , not very professional at all.  

Would like Iike to know if others are also experiencing the same problem with business Bradband services from Virgin Team. 

Regards 

SB 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Raziel_I
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Eron,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

We are glad to know that there's new customer will come in. At the same time, we really do apologise for the inconvenience of not still getting installed of our service that causing to suffer your business . Definitely not the kind of service we want you to get. We are always open for any feedback and we'll take note of this. It saddened us that you haven't yet got a service from us and you're already looking for a different provider which we completely understand. You can send your feedback on here

so we can further look into this.

Should you need anything keep us posted.

Thanks,

Raziel_I

0 Kudos
chenks
Community elder
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

@MSB1 wrote:

Hi 

We have the same problem with virgin Business. We have business Bradband in our area, and after several attempts to have a connection via emails sent to customer service, we are just going in circles to get business broadband  connected , not very professional at all.  

Would like Iike to know if others are also experiencing the same problem with business Bradband services from Virgin Team. 

Regards 

SB 

well considering this is the Home broadband forum then you are not likely to hear anything about it here!

0 Kudos