cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of order I made is unclear with no updates given

Alex1628
Joining in

Hello,

4 days ago on Saturday I submitted an order for a broadband subscription and received an order confirmation, but I have not heard back since except for an email that stated: "Thanks for contacting Virgin Media about making some changes to your account. We'd like to talk to you to as it appears that some information that we need to process your order was missing. This will help us take the next steps towards getting signed up, so just call our team on 0800 064 3830."

I called the number and was told that my order was not in their system (even though I submitted my order through the Virgin website?) and the reason for that was because a line had not been installed at my address (isn't that what the engineer installation date that I chose as part of my order was for?). Anyways, I don't see what that had to do with the email I received. Eventually, I was told that they would contact me about the engineering installation and I was charged 40+ pounds for this call.

I haven't heard back since. How can I check the status of my order? This is urgent because I need to get internet access as soon as possible. I can't even call customer support anymore as the aforementioned call maxed out the paid calls I can make. If I don't hear back by Friday then I will cancel my order and look somewhere else.

1 REPLY 1

VM-Jon
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Please accept my apologies for the difficulties you’re having, let me see what I can do to help. I will send you a private message for some details

Jon

Here to help! I'm an install manager helping out whilst working from home. Find out more