cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Started new 18 month £25 contract but charged £54.25

z80dan
On our wavelength

Hi,

I renewed for another 18 months on 28th November with a monthly price of £25. Our first bill was generated this morning and it's for £54.25 (the standard price we would have moved onto had we not committed for another contract period).

Could someone look into this please?

Thanks,
Dan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anankha
Problem sorter

Have you checked future bills to see if the cost is the same? 
Sometimes the first bill is higher to cover part of the first month & the next month, also often the shown price doesn’t include the reduction but the actual cost will this will be shown on your bill as a credit maybe.

My Broadband Ping - Virginmedia

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello z80dan.

Thanks for your post.

Sorry to hear the cost of the package hasn't changed since you re contracted to the same cost as previously.

I need to apologise as a Forum Team we are unable to help with billing/package issues.

You will need to contact us by calling 0345 454 1111 option 1 the 2.

Can you please let us know how you get on?

Gareth_L

Anankha
Problem sorter

Have you checked future bills to see if the cost is the same? 
Sometimes the first bill is higher to cover part of the first month & the next month, also often the shown price doesn’t include the reduction but the actual cost will this will be shown on your bill as a credit maybe.

Keep us posted @z80dan 😊

All the best!

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

z80dan
On our wavelength

Thanks Anankha and Ayisha! I checked with the account support team and, yes, there's a future credit on the account. Our February bill will be £0.

Great news. I’d keep an eye on future bills to see if the agreed price is honoured.