cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sports cost confusion

bigmark
On our wavelength

I’m dyslexic and find the difference in adding sky sports prices confusing. When I log in it says £30.41 then on Google it says 

All existing Virgin TV customers can add

Sky Sports Ultra HD to their package for £7 extra per month.

anyone know the correct price. I can’t ring I’m deaf and I just wanted to query it. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bigmark,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just to clarify, we offer Sky Sports SD and Sky Sports Ultra HD separately to each other, both with different prices. 

Our standard prices for these add-ons are:

Sky Sports SD Collection: £31.75 

Sky Sports Ultra HD:           £7

However, these prices would also depend on what offers you have available and our available discounts at the time.

You wouldn't be able to have the Sky Sports Ultra HD add-on without having the base Sky Sports SD collection, so if you're looking to have the HD channels, you'd need to subscribe to the Sky Sports SD Collection + Sky Sports Ultra HD.

I hope that clears things up a bit for you. If you are still unsure or have any other questions, just let us know.

Kind regards

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi bigmark,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Just to clarify, we offer Sky Sports SD and Sky Sports Ultra HD separately to each other, both with different prices. 

Our standard prices for these add-ons are:

Sky Sports SD Collection: £31.75 

Sky Sports Ultra HD:           £7

However, these prices would also depend on what offers you have available and our available discounts at the time.

You wouldn't be able to have the Sky Sports Ultra HD add-on without having the base Sky Sports SD collection, so if you're looking to have the HD channels, you'd need to subscribe to the Sky Sports SD Collection + Sky Sports Ultra HD.

I hope that clears things up a bit for you. If you are still unsure or have any other questions, just let us know.

Kind regards

Beth

bigmark
On our wavelength

Thank you that’s perfect Beth 👌

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi bigmark 👋

Thanks for popping back. I'm glad to hear Beth has been able to clear things up on the Sky Sports confusion. If you do need anything else, feel free to make a new thread and we'll be happy to assist.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ