cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorted out a deal,but nothing received in mail?

Moogera
Up to speed

Hi 

I phoned virgin media 5 days ago and negotiated a cheaper deal,it's only until my contract ends in July but I've received no email from them nor is there any mention of this in my Virgin account to confirm this 

Does it take this length of time to receive a confirmation or should i phone up again ?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Moogera,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, in order you take a new deal you have to accept this Via an Email, this does also add a new contract usually 18 months, did you receive anything Via Email, this can also go to your spam folder?

Regards

Paul.

Hi 

Its not a new contract just a change of package,until July when my contract runs out,cheaper package as I cannot afford the increase

Whoever I spoke to said the info would be emailed to me and in 30 days the package would be changed accordingly

Nope no email in the virgin media account and no email to my address 

Thanks

So I can help and have a look for you I will send you an inviter into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Ok

Hi @Moogera I can see that my colleague Paul has indeed sent you a private message.

I will therefore leave you in his very capable hands.

Regards

Lee_R