cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sorry, we can't confirm your username

RayJoakim
Joining in

I moved house and couldn't access my Virgin Media Broadband account using the email I originally signed up with at my old home address. I re-registered an account for my new Virgin Media Broadband service at my new address, appended a word using '+' to my email address and now getting the exact same error that other users are seeing. I'd appreciate any help I can get to sort this out as I'd like to be able to manage my account.

Different browsers and devices tried, none work.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RayJoakim

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the online account issue has been sorted via doing a Move and Transfer of the old account to the new (with the help of IT)

Do pop back if you ever need anything.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi RayJoakim

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community. I am sure it's the + sign that's the issue here. However, we can do a Move and Transfer of the old account if you'd like. I'll send you a PM to get some details now.

Best

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @RayJoakim

Thanks for joining me on PM. Just to update the thread, the online account issue has been sorted via doing a Move and Transfer of the old account to the new (with the help of IT)

Do pop back if you ever need anything.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team