Menu
Cloudatlas
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Somebody tell me if they pay their bills when they receive their invoice and NOT by direct debit.

Do any Virgin Media customers pay their bills when they receive their bills and NOT by Direct Debit. Virgin signed me up for direct debit straight away and I’d already told them I didn’t want to pay by direct debit but upon receipt of invoice. I think I’ve been fooled from the outset. Thats the only way I can control my finances. Russell Ferry 

0 Kudos
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Somebody tell me if they pay their bills when they receive their invoice and NOT by direct debit.

That is not the way to control finances. If you know you have to pay it. Put the money that you need for Direct debits into another account when you get paid. Never touch it and let your DD go from that account.

As a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share my knowledge. I don't work for Virgin Media.

Click to learn more about VIP

Use Kudos to say thanks

Mark as Helpful Answer if I've helped

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Somebody tell me if they pay their bills when they receive their invoice and NOT by direct de...

Hi Cloudatlas,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the team. You don't need to pay by Direct Debit, you'd just need to cancel it your side and then pay manually via your online account or calling the team on 0345 142 4444.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos