cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sky Sports UHD offer.

Topgun
Dialled in

I have received an email from VM this morning offering me 3 months free Sky Sports UHD if I upgrade, then £7 per month thereafter. As I subscribed to this some months ago, does that mean I will get the next 3 months for free, or do I lose out for being an early user?

7 REPLIES 7

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I should imagine this only applies to new subscriptions and not anyone who already has it - but there should be T&C with the offer that would clarify.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Topgun 

Thanks for your response

As far as I'm aware you should be liable for this as long as the terms and conditions of the offer say so, if you give our care team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 they'll be happy to check on the offer for you 🙂

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

shawty1984
Well-informed

If you take this offer up, how do you give 30 days notice to cancel? 

Hi shawty1984, 

Thanks for coming back to us in the Community. 

To give your notice of removing this, you can speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111 and they can register this to be removed on your account. 

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Are you also able to do it through the WhatsApp number too?

wjk45
On our wavelength

A friend of mine had an offer yesterday day via email £3 per month for 18 months Sky Sports UHD, he was sent a link specific to him and upgraded via that link. Is it just targeted customers or can anyone get this £3 18 month offer, I would really like it if available?

Yes you can use the WhatsApp number too @shawty1984 

Offers that are specifically sent out to customers are usually only to sent to those that it is applicable for, but if you give the team a call or a WhatsApp they can check on what is available for you.