Menu
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 11 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Re: Signing in

I DID follow up and the kind person Mark at Lithium has confirmed that the fix appears permanent, but requires monitoring. I was asked if I was prepared to do that on a daily basis and I agreed for a reimbursement. 

It was suggested that a suspension of payment of my Virgin Media Account for two months might meet the criteria for the loss of amenties, time for work carried out and inconvenience suffered.  Mark said that his managers would have to discuss that with me by phone and I await the call (not holding my breath). PLEASE LET JOWARD and RAQUEL know that I am waiting to speak to them.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 12 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter,

Thanks for the update. 

Apologies the team have not been in touch, I have just this second emailed Raquel and ask they contact you as soon as possible. 

Let us know how you get on. 

All the best, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 13 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Well Hetty_R,

NOTHING HEARD since you sent your email.

I am still able to log in daily to all the apps, including Virgin Media, as I confirmed I would try on reimbursement.

I've done my bit: how about you do yours?

Peter_Wynne [MOD EDIT: Personal info removed]

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 14 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I've checked the complaint and can see that we gave asked  Raquel and management to contact you. 

I'm sorry that they haven't contacted you back yet, they may be out of the office but I've updated it to escalate further.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 15 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Wednesday 7th August 2019

I am STILL waiting for Raquel or any other manager to contact me on my landline.

The delay appears to be symptomatic of the lack of care for Customers, particularly those who try to help.

Meanwhile , I can still log in to all my Virgin Apps, thank goodness.

Peter_Wynne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 16 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter_Wynne, 

Again I am really sorry that the team have not been back in touch. 

I have reached out to Raquel again and asked she gets in touch with you ASAP. 

Please keep us posted with how you get on. 

Thanks, 

Hetty_R
0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 17 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Everyone,

Thanks to all your efforts, manager Jowal rang me this afternoon.

I restated my reasons for requiring two months free for my Virgin Media account. This Jowal refused.

He said they are restricted to £50.00 compensation, which I rejected.

(I am LIVID. After all the effort and time I put in during June and July, they are offering £50.00. It was only by me insisting that a Manager get involved that this MASSIVE fault was fixed).

I await that which Jowal said would arrive by email. so that I can take this further.

Peter_Wynne

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 18 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter_Wynne, 

Thanks for the update, I'm glad to hear the team have been in touch and the issues with your online account have been resolved. 

I appreciate the inconvenience this has caused for you and the time it's taken for the team to get in touch, but I'm afraid we wouldn't normally offer any type of compensation for issues with the online account as this is a value added service. 

I'm sure the team will be back in touch with their resolution soon, keep us posted with how you get on. 

Many thanks, 

Hetty_R
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 19 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thursday 08-08-19

Dear All,

As you will have seen(?) from the start of this thread, I was not the only person or account suffering from the inability to sign in to ANY APP or ACCOUNT attached to Virgin Media.

The inability to access ANY Virgin App, let alone the Virgin Media home page, was inconvenient to say the least.

Then I was asked to help to try and resolve the Password problem by joining a webchat, which I did and thought I had helped along the way.

I spent from mid-June until solution in mid-July helping daily.

For the above reasons, I think I am owed some compensation: none of that which I have quoted above are "VALUE ADDED" -- they are paid for out of my monthly charge and I was unable to use them because I could not Sign In.

Peter_Wynne

0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 20 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Wednesday 14th August 2019

I have received a letter from an Operations Manager dated 8th August 2019, as Jowal promised, saying that negotiations are concluded after investigations into COM103495633 (27-06-19).

However, this letter has made no comment, nor does it appear that any investigation into Ticket P009403078 (18-06-19) has been carried out.

Because the fault that NOBODY could log in or change passwords for at least a month and the assistance I gave via webchat, as requested by Twitter Desk on 18th June 2019, I believe I am owed two month's free on my current contract.

To this end, I shall be consulting CISAS, as recommended in the letter of 8th August 2019.

0 Kudos