Menu
Highlighted
Lesleyc1
Joining in
Message 1 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Signing in

Hi

I've tried to log into my account since Monday but having issues. Tried to change my password and all I get is We're Sorry this isn't the page you wanted. This part of the website isn't working at the moment. Has anyone else had this issue?

Gordon8
Tuning in
Message 2 of 21
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Signing in

I am having the same problems, but not sure what the issue is yet. My problem has been passed onto a VM mod team member. If you get no reply after a few days, you can post the question to the Mod Team. This got me a quick reply, and hopefully my issue will be sorted.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Lesleyc1,

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums and a very warm welcome to you!

We're aware that customers have been having issues accessing their self care accounts and have advised customers to go through the changing password or even forgotten password link to gain access. Can you tell me if you've used multiple browsers to see if you can access this request? 

Not being able to access this part of the website is not a known issue to Virgin Media

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Lesleyc1
Joining in
Message 4 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi David

I've tried forgotten for my Virgin Media account as I can't get to the 'change password' as it won't let me log in. Even going through the forgotten and then the security questions brings up the error message. What is strange is that just before It gives me the forgotten password option it does tick my existing password box as green before going to this option. Its really strange and I haven't had any issues before despite being on line for 2 years or more. Thanks 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for your response Lesleyc1,

Let me look into this for you.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a PM from me

David_Bn

0 Kudos
Koalah77
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 21
Flag for a moderator

I've also been getting this all day and have tried on both ipad and iphone, plus both computers.  Just rang a friend and they can't get into theirs either.  I wanted to pay a bill, but it would appear I can't even see the bill to pay it.

If I get cut off I'm going to be mad

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Koalah77,

Sorry to hear you're unable to sign into your account.

I'm going to send you a Private Message, please reply to it so I can assist you.

Regards,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 8 of 21
Flag for a moderator

The whole Password System, for various programs within Virgin Media, does not work at this time. This is well known by IT and others. 

It first came to my attention around 18th June 2019 when I tried logging in to Virgin Go on my phone, as I was remote from home address. Eventually I made a report ticket P009403078, which I was assured at the time was already known and being "dealt with and investigated". I tried daily to login, but eventually gave up until I returned home.

I found now, I could not log into Virgin Media home. All ways of being password reset ending in "OOps that was not the page you wanted" although I had Surname, Account number and Area to hand. I could also remember my Security Question.Susequently I was invited into a Webchat, which I have completed several times in the past weeks.

The various dialogues I have had on the webchat vir.in.smwc resulted in a Complaint COM103495633, which of course still appears unresolved. I did ask for a Manager to get involved (I have the deatails he was prepared to give me) and he did call me on my landline, but nothing has been heared for the last 4 days.  

Still I am unable to use my Virgin Go or Virgin Media log in. WHAT WILL BE THE OUTCOME OF THIS POST?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 9 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Hi Peter_Wynne,

Thanks for your post and welcome to our community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still having an issue with this.

I've checked the IT ticket and the team are still investigating. At this moment there are no updates I can give you.

I'm very sorry for any inconvenience this is causing you.

Alex_Rm

0 Kudos
Peter_Wynne
Joining in
Message 10 of 21
Flag for a moderator

Signing_in Thursday 25/07/19
JOY OF JOYS. I am now able to change my password to Virgin Media and subsequently log into SkySports via Virgin UK link.

Thanks to all for mending the Password System, but some communication was expected. References P009403078 (18-06-19) and COM 103495633 (27-06-19) need replies please.

I shall follow this up tomorrow, Friday (26th July 2019) morning.

Some reimbursement is due for the lack of availability of facilities.

WE SHALL SEE. 

Peter_Wynne (email : peterwynne@btinternet.com)

0 Kudos