cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signing in to my virgin media

John2021
On our wavelength

Hi yet again , I am unable to sign into my media account , password is correct and so is address , tried to reset my password as well , but after I have typed in new password in first box , it says invalid despite being 8 characters long , so blocked on that , any ideas please .

5 REPLIES 5

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @John2021, and welcome back!

Sorry to hear that you've been facing issues logging into the self-care account.

Can you please confirm if you've been able to try logging into this service via an alternative browser, or after clearing cache on the browser you're using?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

John2021
On our wavelength

Tried that , not the first time this has happened , just trying to read my bill

Hi John2021,

Thank you for reaching back out and apologies you still are unable to sign in and that your attempts to change the password failed, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi John2021,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat and for clearing security, as advised you should now be able to get into your Online account with the new password, if you still have issues please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Hi John,

Thank you for reaching back out to me, glad to hear you now have access into your Online account and can view your bills, if you do need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.