cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with wrong email address

narataga
Joining in

I signed up with an email address I do not have access to by accident, this means I can't verify my account so can't log in what so ever. Is there any way to change this email address? Thanks

181 REPLIES 181

Hello,

I signed up with the wrong email address extension so now my hub is linked to an email that doesn't exist and I can't access its settings. Would it be possible to move it to the email that I have signed up for My Virgin Media with? I have an account number but there is no hub listed on my account. Thanks for your help.

Hi @cerys_murphy,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're facing some issues with your Hub at the moment, and that it doesn't seem to be linked to your account. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments so that we can take a closer look over things. Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

gharsum
Joining in

Hi 

Ive mistyped my email when making my account and now cannot verify it.

Can I get the email changed?

Thanks

Hi @gharsum thanks for your post although I'm sorry to hear of your concerns raised about your sign-up email.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

Hi Tom,

The exact same thing has happened to me also... wrong email address entered (silly autocorrect)

Thank you,

Alex

Hi everyone, I got the same problem as well. My email address was typo-ed because of the auto correct function. However, it seems I can't change my email through the website. I need technical support from Virgin Media. Thanks so much.

Good Afternoon @Alexkay and @kinlong, thanks for your posts and a warm welcome to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you've both been effected by this issue. Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me, and I'll aim to have this resolved for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Charli1
Joining in

Hi, 

ive signed up with the wrong email places could I get some assistance 

many thanks 

Charlie 

Thanks for your post @Charli1, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear you're also facing this issue.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi sorry I ha e done the Same thing. Can you halp please