cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signed up with incorrect email

sdumanli
Joining in

Hi, I recently moved over to virign and set up my account via telephone on the customer line. I believe my email was typed incorrectly and as a result I do not have access to my account. Is there any way I can change the email address to the account I am currently using?

6 REPLIES 6

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi sdumanli, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums. 

Don't worry about it at all - this is something I can sort out for you 🙂 I will pop you over a private message to do so. 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I’ve got a similar issue. I need to change the email address we signed up with to be able to access everything online. How can I do this?

Hi there @ImmyL, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

Just to confirm, have you already created a new online account? If so, once you are logged in you can change the email address you use to log in by going to update settings, then account settings.

If you have not already signed up please let me know as we may need to manually transfer the email over for you.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

The email account linked to my new account is already used on a different account we have with VM. So when i use that email it takes me straight to the other account. Can one email address managem multiple VM accounts or do we need to set the new account on its own email address?

Hello @ImmyL

Thanks for coming back to us. It would need transferring if you want to use the same email 🙂

I'll PM you now to assist further. Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Hi @ImmyL

Thanks for joining me on PM and allowing me to sort this out for you 🙂

If you do ever need anything further, pop us a post and we'll be delighted to help

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill