cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aggaran
Joining in

Hi all,

I wonder if anyone can help me please, I have recently signed up to a virgin media volt bundle, virgin was previously unavailable in my area so I pre-registered my interest for when they came here, and received an offer of £100 bill credit which I accepted when they were available, I then took an online offer of "sign up now, for £200 bill credit", I signed up online via the online chat facility, and confirmed that both bill credits in that instance would apply which I was told they would, and if there was any issues to contact customer support.

I have just received my first bill, with no sign of either credit, I have checked back through my confirmation of order emails and it states that both apply in there, can anyone offer any ideas on whether this is right and it will be applied later, or should it be on there now please?

Thanks in advance for any help offered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Aggaran, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see the credits you were expecting on the bill have not appeared, I think it would be best if I send you a PM to confirm your details so I can take a look at the account for you to locate these missing credits.

Please keep an eye out for my message via the purple envelope.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Aggaran, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see the credits you were expecting on the bill have not appeared, I think it would be best if I send you a PM to confirm your details so I can take a look at the account for you to locate these missing credits.

Please keep an eye out for my message via the purple envelope.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Aggaran, I'm happy I was able to get this issue resolved for you.

You are very welcome 🙂 If you need anything further we are always more than happy to help.

Regards

Nathan