cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sign in to virgin media account problems

Rammstein1972
On our wavelength

Hi,I've been trying to make a payment through online pay on the app but it won't let me sign in.Every time I try to reset it a code is sent to my email I click it and an error comes up every time,one going around in circles and I'm beyond syressed. I put in account mummy and area number but there is always an error and I'm recovering from a serious stroke and told to avoid stress,THIS is not happy me at all.. Please help

6 REPLIES 6

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Rammstein1972, thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear you cannot make a payment online.

Unfortunately I cannot take payments on the forum, however we do have many ways you can make a payment. 

You can find out about them here  

Have you also tried making a payment via the web version of My VM rather than the app?

Please do let me know how you get on. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

You're really confusing me here. it's not about trying to make a payment, that's not the issue, as I've said its about NOT being able to log in.IF o hot logged in of be able to make s payment as usual through the app in my phone but I've been trying to reset my password in main Website because for some reason I wasn't logged in on the phone app. And it was not recognizing anything I put in.. so now I've been trying ALL day to reset password,I get a code to my email then click it and instant error Def 01. whatever that is.So can't get into my account in anyway Shape or form and cannot even reset password. I've put in account number,last name and postcode, spent 40 mins clicking a captcha thst kept saying it wasn't right even though all green ticks.I just NEED my passo reset. That's it. BUT Absolutely nothing is allowing me.

Sorry for the confusion Rammstein1972,

We fully understand the stress this issue is causing you and for that we apologise. Can we ask if you have been able to try and log in on another web browser and device at all? Clearing the cookies, caches and history will also help.

Can we also ask what link you have used to sign on with? Is the old page or new?

Old page  - my.virginmedia.com/my-profile/view

New page  - www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media/account-settings/details

Please try the above and come back to us if further assistance is still required. 

Kind regards Jodi

I already spent about 3 hrs trying all this  the other day.Its saying my email address is wrong..when I know for s fact it's not then tried the resetting password but the code sent is failing so I'm left with nothing I can do.. I need to get this bill paid because it's the last  one I'm paying..I'm done with them completely and getting another provider as soon as  caught up. I'm not in contract anymore which is great so what options do I have now for getting logged in.? the app pay thing isn't even working 

managed to re set password and noticed a part payment I made on the 7th isn't showing so I made another one.snd it shows instantly even though when I made the part payment on the 7th I received confirmation of it but it's not showing on my bill like the one I made a min ago.. I have now paid £100  and only half is showing .. this isn't right.. NOW I can't sign on to my app but can online.. Have Absolutely no clue what's happening here.Why wouldn't it be showing? this was the 7th and I received s confirmation email straight away but it's not showing on my bill but the payments I made a min ago is.

Thanks for your posts @Rammstein1972, and I'm sorry to hear of the confusion caused over the payments that you've made to the account.

Check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner, and I'll be able to give you a run down of what's been paid and if anything is due to be taken from you, or owed back.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn