Menu
Kaleeta
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Short on my bill

Hello. My bill due date is 9th of April but I've had a few unexpected Bill's this month so I dont think I will be able to pay the full amount when my direct debit is due. But I will be able to pay it 2 days after my bill due date. What happens if the full £65 isn't in my account on the 9th??

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Short on my bill

possible get hit with a £10 late payment fee, since your direct debt might need to be setup up and would need to get a 0 balance to set this up, best idea is chatting with customer services about it

--------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up on kudos. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution, but only do this once issue has been resolved.
0 Kudos
wez
Fibre optic
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Cancel your DD (to avoid bank charges if they pay it).

Call or use online chat and advise them - usually they will give an extension - although you can usually pay late without having any problem with your services as long as its only one months services you owe for. Calling them in advance will usually mean they don't charge you the late payment fee, which is now 7.50.

You can set the DD back up once you've paid the bill. Its probably too close to the payment for them to alter the date its taken.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Kaleeta
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Ok. I wanted to avoid getting an extra charge I did ring and speak to them they said I could pay it later and I would be charged an extra £10.50 ... it's ok now I moved a few bits and Bob's around to just pay it because I dont think it's worth the extra charge haha

0 Kudos