cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Share your package price please

machineghost
Rising star

To help negotiations with Virgin it would be nice to know what others pay?

500mb, Maxit, V6, sky movie, landline total stated cost 125£ 

with 69£ of discounts that end in December

Actual monthly charge 56£

19 REPLIES 19

i might be happy with 100mb only? How much does that cost? Virgin couldn’t answer that over the phone. So I cancelled, 

why you perceive that I am being unreasonable is not very insightful

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@machineghost wrote:

i might be happy with 100mb only? How much does that cost? Virgin couldn’t answer that over the phone. So I cancelled, 

Standard price is £44/month - https://www.virginmedia.com/broadband/broadband-only 

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Ultimate Volt plus extra 360 box so that's 3 boxes in total £59 plus £25 for the sim.

Hi @machineghost,

It's a shame to hear that you've decided to cancel and leave us. If you change your mind and wish to discuss other offers and options, please reach back out to our retentions department on 0345 454 1111 (or 150 from a Virgin Media landline). We're unable to perform any package changes from here on the forums.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

I did that already I called retentions yesterday and was told there were no deals.

Ernie_C
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No deals better than the amazing deal you have, even after your increase is added.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

sigh.....Mr insight, I asked about dropping services, how much do they cost?....every deal is more than 62£ gosh.

Just a quick note to Ernie the Insightful you will be sad to hear that retentions called me today and offered me a better deal at a cheaper price, so less than it would have been with the £8.50 charge....but get this....less than the 56£ I was paying before... 53£.

So I am not going ahead with my disconnection, but I had to activate disconnection to be offered this deal.

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thanks for the response machineghost, 

Sorry to see the delay in resolving this issue however I'm glad we've got a revised for yourself!

If you do face any further issues in the future then please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Cheers,

Kain

That is a a super deal Well done!!