cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up two accounts for two properties?

karman
Tuning in

I run two short term House of multiple occupation properties. I have had Virgin broadband in one of the houses for a few years, and have now tried to introduce it into the second house. I'm struggling with this because there doesn't seem to be the capability to manage two separate properties through one email address/account. 

Is there any way round this without creating a new email address?

13 REPLIES 13

Hi Hoges67uk, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble accessing both My VM accounts. We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Vesuveous
Joining in

I have this same issue, I have approx 15 accounts with Virgin media and growing, I tried calling the contact centre, usual 30 min wait to get through to a trainee who knew very little.  Tried explaining my situation and was told I would need to set up 15 different email accounts, obviously not practical to do this.  If there is no way around this then it's a real failure bu Virgin media.  I have numerous accounts with both utility warehouse and plusnet and can access them all separately using the one email address!  This needs to be sorted! 

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

My apologies for the inconvenience Vesuveous - thanks for posting on our community forum.

Unfortunately for registering online accounts you would need a seperate email for each seperate media account as this isn't something we can support with having all of the accounts tied under one online account.

The forum is regularly monitored for feedback and all is appreciated

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It seems that the database is created with only one key field - the email address. It seems a little short-sighted, and while the users affected by this are probably a small percentage of customers, the issue should be recorded so that when the system is rebuilt (and it will at some stage) the issue is dealt with.