cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Set up Virgin Media with incorrect email

Abbie101
Tuning in

I signed up with virgin a few days ago, and I’ve not received any emails etc, I got my sim today, and sorted it out, which took forever as I did an incorrect email address, which I’ve now realised means my virgin one would be the same: hence why I’ve not received any emails regarding it🤦🏻‍♀️ 
Is there anyone on the team that could help me sort this out please? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Abbie101

Thanks for posting, welcome to both the community and indeed Virgin Media 🙂

No worries at all, I shall PM you now to help resolve this 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

7 REPLIES 7

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Abbie101

Thanks for posting, welcome to both the community and indeed Virgin Media 🙂

No worries at all, I shall PM you now to help resolve this 🙂

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thank you 

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for joining me on PM, @Abbie101

Just to update the thread, this was sorted 🙂

If you do ever need anything, pop us a post on here and we'll help further.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

BabyDLiverpool
Joining in

I have set up my account incorrectly with the wrong email so I cannot verify how can I reset to set up my account

Ring them, they sorted mine out over the phone within minutes. All sorted now 🙂

Would do if I could find a number to call. I tried the chat bit which was useless

Hey BabyDLiverpool,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your online account, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L