cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Services suspended

COB
Tuning in

My services have been suspended and when I logged in to check why it said I have an outstanding balance of £0.00. (The monthly bill has been paid.) It says I have to pay to have the services restarted. I'm not sure how to do this. I made a nominal payment of £1 in the hope of resolving the issue but it doesn't seem to have worked (yet). Any advice on how to deal with this would be appreciated.

Screenshot_20211230_200645.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

That's an impressive website error!

Realistically you've got 2 ways to rectify this..

1: Wait on here for staff to respond and exchange details via the forum PM system, likely to be tomorrow

2: Call in - using 0345 4541111 from another working phone if necessary - and speak to an agent.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi COB,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcomer back, sorry to hear your services have been suspended for no apparent  reason, I have tried to have a look our end however I have been unable to locate an account with the details we have for you, so I can try to help further I will invite you into a private chat, so I can get some further information, I will send an invitation shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept?

Regards

Paul.