cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Status tracking 'Submit' button not working

Felim_Doyle
Fibre optic

There are currently faults with Broadband and TV in my area and I would like to receive updates on the progress of these issues. I can submit an e-mail address and mobile number to receive updates for the Broadband fault but not for the TV fault. I enter my contact information but the 'Submit' button doesn't work.

Screenshot_20210712-101608_Chrome.jpg

Félim
Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, UK
9 REPLIES 9

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Felim_Doyle, 

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome back, sorry to hear you haven't been able to register for updates on the issue which is effecting your services.

I have managed to locate your account and can see this is showing as working when I click in it, have you tried a different browser/ device.

The current issue is a planned outage which has been raised under C01215274 which started at 08:30 this Morning and the estimated finish time is 15:00 this afternoon, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Paul.

Paul,

I meant to mention in my original post that I have tried this on a number of Android devices using the default browser and Chrome as well as Firefox on my laptop. The results are identical in all cases. I can submit information for the Broadband fault but the 'Submit' button doesn't work for the TV fault. There is no obvious error message.

The actual fault which affected my Broadband access for several minutes is resolved, it's just the service status web page which has a problem and I think, from recollection, that it has had this issue for some time.

Félim

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Were you signed into the website at the time of running the status check? I have vague recollection of it being easily upset if you're not.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Hi  Felim_Doyle,

Thank you for reaching back out to us, I have had a look into this and it looks like the ticket was logged against Broadband, it isn't showing now so I cannot be 100%

Regards

Paul.

Japitts,

Yes, I was logged in.

Félim

Paul,

As I understand it, the C01215274 ticket covered Broadband and TV.  I have had confirmation that it has been resolved but there is still a problem with the web page.

Félim

Hi Felim_Doyle

Can you please download the Virgin Media App

It's a whole lot easier to check for issues

Run tests

Register for updates 

Gareth_L

Gareth,

I have the app installed but it has limitations. Features such as copy to clipboard, printing or sharing the displayed information generally work better from a web browser than an app. It's a common failing in the way that many apps are written.

Félim

We appreciate the feedback Felim_Doyle, we'll be sure to pass this on to the development team as we're always looking to improve the services and experience our customers receive.

Rob