cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Senior tarrifs

Teaser241
Tuning in

Hi all, i had throat cancer and i have lost my vocal cords and my voice box so NO SPEECH AT ALL,im having a canny deal with virgin at the minute but my bills are due to actually double in October and i honestly cant afford to pay £100+ a month.                  Due to many medical issues i only rareleave the house,also my mobile phone is used only in the house on my virgin wifi, please can anyone help me solve this issue as its really starting to effect my sleep and i cant seem to think about anything else.
           Your’s respectfully.

Mr Stephen Henderson pls help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Teaser241

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Just to clarify please, are you wanting to discuss the monthly service charge and see what deals/offers we have?

We do have a WhatsApp messaging service and the team there can help with this.

You can send them a message on 07305 327 112.

Please do let us know how you get on there and pop back to us here should you need any further assistance. 

If the price isn't due to increase until October however, you wouldn't need to reach out to them until 30 days prior to the current offer ending. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Teaser241

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

Just to clarify please, are you wanting to discuss the monthly service charge and see what deals/offers we have?

We do have a WhatsApp messaging service and the team there can help with this.

You can send them a message on 07305 327 112.

Please do let us know how you get on there and pop back to us here should you need any further assistance. 

If the price isn't due to increase until October however, you wouldn't need to reach out to them until 30 days prior to the current offer ending. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Afternoon @Teaser241, can you please check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner and we'll be able to look into this for you.

Kindest regards,

David_Bn