cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seeking a link to link Netflix

cartomkate
On our wavelength

Hi having spent numerous futile hrs on the phone I see from the community that there is an issue similar to mine for many of you.

Basically i switched to a new Virgin package last week that included Netflix. Some of you mentioned receiving a link to activate it. I didn’t get such a link and thanks to a ‘helpful’ but not knowledgeable call centre operative, I ended up paying a sub to Netflix via my credit card. I was told my issue was raised with IT  and a ticket number given to me . Todays operative can find no such ticket number exists! So if anyone can send me an activation link( don't even know if that’s possible tho’) it might save me from hitting my head off yet another wall. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

There are thousands of posts on here on the subject , most of them the same poinless response saying activate via a tile that does not exist !

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

17 REPLIES 17

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cartomkate

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear about the issues you are having with the Netflix activation.

Could you please check your junk folder if you haven't already? 

Could you also please check if you can activate it through your My Virgin Media:

1.  sign in to My Virgin Media at virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media

2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button

3. Please click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented 

Please pop back to us when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

Hi thanks for prompt response but I don’t  understand the step “under Netflix option”

I do not see any mention of a Netflix option. Where is it? All I have is Good afternoon etc, view package , bill details etc

Can you give me a bit more info please. Junk mail folders checked and nothing in there relevant

Cheers

Brian

Just the usual poinless copy and paste reply !

IT ticket - just a means to fob you off , nothing happens with them !

This has been an ongoing problem for four months now , that's how long I have been waiting for the link !

It's just pot luck when they get round to you...

Join the club

Brilliant! Funnily enough the ticket number I was quoted last week could not be traced today!! Ah well I guess I just join the queue!

Hi, cartomkate,

Thank you for reaching back out, if the activate option is there is will be in you Online Account underneath the Netflix Icon, you can check all Email folders by selecting the search function.

Regards

Paul.

Hi

Thanks for response but the challenge is I keep getting answers telling me to do things on the screen that simply are not there! No where on my account page of Virginmedia does the button/key/icon of Netflix appear. Basically from loads of social media it seems this is a well known common problem that Virgin has had for ages and has not solved. 

There are thousands of posts on here on the subject , most of them the same poinless response saying activate via a tile that does not exist !

Hi pal 

in same boat no Netflix activate tile

and no email😨😨😨

Hayley_S
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello @cartomkate,

Thanks for the update, from what I can see on the system, the issue is resolved and you should have a new email activation link. Please check your Junk/Spam folder for this email.

Many thanks,

Hayley
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide