cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sca required

Jshaun1968
Tuning in

Good morning I have tried numerous times in paying my bill without success as it keeps saying sca required by virgin why isn’t virgin updating the systems in order for customers to pay there bills 

31 REPLIES 31

Thank you for keeping us updated on this DZ300. 

My apologies if this has already been advised and I have missed it. But can you confirm if this for a Mobile or Home package that you're trying to make the payment on?

^Martin

Evening Martin,

This is for the M100 Home broadband package.

Best,

Dan

Hi @DZ300

Thanks for coming back to us. I shall PM you now to raise this with our IT team

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I noticed that this has been marked as 'solved'.

Does that mean the techs have sorted out the problem and our payments will go through?

Hi,

No, it's not been solved yet. I think the solved status relates to the original poster. No idea whether he/she can now make payments. 

I should probably have started a new thread but I didn't want to duplicate the issue.

Best,

Dan

I am having this problem aswell, the last 3 months i have had to phone virgin media to pay on the phone because i cannot pay it!

Hello DreamH654. 

Thanks for your post. Sorry to hear you are having the same issue when trying to pay online. 

I may need to invite you in to pass security and access your account,

I am just waiting on some advice from our billing Teams to sew what is actually up with this SCA.

I will keep you updated as well.

Gareth_L

Nakchee
On our wavelength

Any updates on this? as i've made my own thread regarding it, but have had zero response 😞

Hi Nakchee,

For me the solution came in the form of managing to set up payment via Direct Debit. I had to wait a few days after paying over the phone (to clear the outstanding balance on the account) but was then able to set the DD up online. 

Good luck, this has been incredibly frustrating.

Best,

Dan

Hey Nakchee, thank you for reaching out and I am sorry you are struggling to pay.

Has any of the advice given here helped at all? 

We do have also have an automated payment line on 0800 064 3777.

Please do let me know. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?