cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STOP CUTTING MY CALLS OFF

Vikkilee23
Tuning in

Whilst trying to work I have spent the last hour making several calls to you as you directed me to in your email, only to be in a queue for ages and cut off as soon as the call is answered.   Give me the number of the complaints line please I am done with this

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

you can post your cancelation request to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Vikkilee23, 

Thank you for your post and welcome to the forums.

I am so sorry to hear you have not had the best service with our call centre. I know waiting in a call queue and then being cut off can be incredibly frustrating.

Please give us some more info on what has happened and we will do our best to help you with your issue.

Zoie

Vikkilee23
Tuning in

Spend all day waiting for someone to respond via Whatsapp to my complaint that I can't speak to anyone because my calls get cut off and you idiots tell me to call the number.

Absolute JOKE - Virgin make it impossible for you to cancel their contracts I have no alternative but to go tot he ombudsman and consult a legal rep.  i have tried to follow your instructions and you are denying me my right to cancel 

I want to cancel my package like my email said i could with no charges and you have made it impossible for me to contact you to do this. just tell me how to cancel penalty free

you can post your cancelation request to Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Vikkilee23 

If writing to cancel (Virgin Media, Sunderland, SR43 4AA) then send it by registered post.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi @Vikkilee23 thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry that you're wishing to leave us and that you're having difficulties giving your notice.  I thank your fantastic community members @crany and @newapollo for their help and advice.  Just to add to what they've advised, if you do choose to put your notice in writing, please ensure you put a handwritten signature on it.

Regards

Lee_R