Menu
Highlighted
pep4uk
Dialled in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

SIM card

Hi I changed all my package to the Oomph bundle and in it u get a virgin sim card everything unlimited.

But when I go into setting for card it is only giving 2g or 3g surely this cant be correct I have the s10+ mobile.

Also when it's on wifi I'm lucky to be seeing 2 bar signal.

Also the other thing is when i first put my sim in i had an icon at top of phone saying virgin this has now gone and no idea how or why can anyone advise me on my questions plz thankyou 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: SIM card

Hi Pep4uk, 

I'm sorry to hear that there seems to be some issues since changing over to the Oopmh bundle, this ins't what we like to hear. 

Did you receive a new SIM card when you changed the package? 

Are you able to try the SIM in another phone just to check the handset is working as it should be? 

Let me know, I'm keen to help. 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
pep4uk
Dialled in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thankyou for your reply yes it was a brand new sim and it done same in 2 phones...there is another sim on it's way to me now ..but for some reason now it is letting me send and recieve texts message.

What I have noticed is at the top I would see the word virgin but now it isnt there at all there is nothing at all..would u have any idea on how to get it back please...its a red n white sim card I thought this was the old sim and new ones are purple is this correct plz I only have option for 2g or 3g and I'm using a s10+ brand new phone which is 4g can you give me any idea on what I've asked please....and thankyou for your reply Emma_C xx

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back in touch. 

I just want to take a look at your account before I advise further, so I'll pop you a personal message and we'll take it from there Smiley Happy

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos
pep4uk
Dialled in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Emma I have your message lol but how can I reply to it I've never had a message before ty x

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

If you click on the purple envelope and then select my message you should see a red button that says reply? 

Let me know if you're still unable to reply Smiley Happy 

Emma_C - Forum Team
0 Kudos